17 Mar 2022

Thousands of crores, billions of crores, lakhs of crores of thanks!

Thousands of crores, billions of crores, lakhs of crores of thanks!

I want to start each day with a thank you. The amazing view of the sunrise at each dawn of Thanksgiving makes me more excited.

My thanks go out to those who made yesterday sweet and those who are going to make today sweet. I would also like to express my gratitude to those who gave me trouble yesterday. This may seem like a weird thank you. But you have to become thankful for them. They are the ones who teach the great lessons of life. Thanks to the sweethearts for giving me immense love.

I wonder if there is anyone or anything in this world who deserves to be thanked. It just seems like there is no one or nothing like that to think about. Just as every object in this world has a purpose for every living thing, there is a reason to be thankful for everything.

When something is worthy of thanks I understand that just because I do not want to be thankful does not mean that something is worthless. I owe a debt of gratitude even though no one longs for my gratitude. I must always do that duty. I firmly believe that that is the inevitable primary duty of life.

The long list of thanks goes out for the sound of birds waking me up in the early morning, for the wife who comes in with a cup of tea to cheer up the day, for the family members who come in need of any help, for the plants that provided the breakfast, and for the loved ones who cooked it sweetly. Although the list goes on and on I am happy and proud to say thank you to each and every one of them.

I owe a debt of gratitude to the teachers who taught me the knowledge that led me to write this happy morning and to all those who helped me realize this happy experience. I especially want to thank you for reading this. I would like to thank you so much for your choice of having come to read this in the midst of so many assignments and if this choice had been useful to you. I kindly ask everyone to accept my thanks.

I would like to say thank you beyond that number as it is not enough to say a thousand crores, billions, trillions of crores of thanks to the legent master of tamil morals and ethics Thiruvalluvar who paved the way for us to say "Never forget Thanksgiving" and "Always forget all the evils on that day".

Yours lovingly and thanking you yours Vikatabharathi.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

மனக்கண்ணாடியில் பார்த்தல்

மனக்கண்ணாடியில் பார்த்தல் நீ மிகுந்த மனக்கவலையை உருவாக்குகிறாய் எப்படி அதை எதிர்கொள்வது என்று தெரியவில்லை இருந்தாலும் எப்படி எதிர்கொண்...