17 Mar 2022

My two-wheeler experiences so far

My two-wheeler experiences so far

I have a lot of experience with having a two wheeler very badly. Too bad it can be said to be bad. As a result, I was unable to drive my two-wheeler and had to sell it at a very low price.

Then if I go somewhere on a two-wheeler friends will gather to see my vehicle. It's on me to see the beauty of driving or the beauty of the vehicle. I'm pure zero in both of those areas.

Friends would gather like that just to see the dirt and dust sticking to my vehicle. Friends will be surprised to see that how enormous is just dust and dirt in my vehicle. Even though it would have been like that if I had not wiped the vehicle on the day count, I still have no idea how my vehicle was a lot of dirty top of it.

I have almost kept both vehicles so bad that I have gone to the point of not being able to use both. No one in my family is like this. But I was like this. Great thing if I have been using a two wheeler as an item for two to three years.

The TVS 50 that my dad bought in 1996 used until 2017. If he had gone his way he would have been using it until now. We were the ones at home want changing that vehicle.  We changed it to Excel 100. Even then he did not change to the Scooty type and switched to the model he used.

The experience on a two-wheeler has now changed me. I have to say that I maintain the vehicle I bought a third time a little more carefully. I wipe it off every morning before operating the it. I take the vehicle to the service department probably once every three or four months and maintain it well. They change what needs to be changed, remove what needs to be removed, and add what needs to be added to make the vehicle look like new every time. My special thanks to them always.

Experience has shown that the brake shoes of the vehicle should be tested from time to time and the brake pads should be adjusted to suit the movement of the vehicle. That means its movement must be flexible when pushing the vehicle. I will tell you when you leave the vehilce in service to make the necessary changes to the vehicle accordingly. I replace the tires with a three-quarter of eroision. I still have two or three months to deal with rubbed tires but I will replace them.

One important thing to say is if the tires have been correct pressure for more than the last nine months. I do not understand how athletically its corresponding air pressure remains unchanged to this day. Is in the correct pressure position whenever tested.

The technique of clearing the vehicle brightly is not enough for me at all. The vehicle gets a flash when the diesel is put out. Occasionally when a sudden happiness is born in the mind, buys diesel and comes and does the cleaning work. Although it counts once a month or a year, that work never changed.

The average speed of my riding is 30 km per hour. Never exceeded the speed of 35 km per hour. No matter what road it is, it is 35 km speed is my habit. That Speed ​​is the maximum speed of me. The noise of the vehicle is the same until now. The noise is still the same as when I picked up the car in the morning.

Each of these experiences continues to develop us. Tell us about your two-wheeler experiences too. Can be used by many. Tell me what virtue is like saying what is useful. Valluvar says, "Seek good words that increase virtue" (Kural. 96).

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

மனக்கண்ணாடியில் பார்த்தல்

மனக்கண்ணாடியில் பார்த்தல் நீ மிகுந்த மனக்கவலையை உருவாக்குகிறாய் எப்படி அதை எதிர்கொள்வது என்று தெரியவில்லை இருந்தாலும் எப்படி எதிர்கொண்...