30 Oct 2021

For the sake and time of dreaming

For the sake and time of dreaming

When see who was murdered in the dream

Fear is trembling

What is the situation if the secret is released

That you should kill me in a dream too

I go to him and beg

That person without understanding paused a little

Passes on as if it considered crazy and he frowns

What if anyone knows

What if you do not know

God knows

If I think God will push me to hell

The day is filled with nightmares

Nightmares is hell or something

Seeing the person who is in the nightmares

There is greatness and great joy

Go to and tell that person how

May I enter your dream

That I would kill even if I killed

That person who went on to say with a smile

Like a person who was murdered with fixed eyes

Dreams stand as seen outside the frozen period

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

பயணியருக்கும் பயண உரிமை உண்டு!

பயணியருக்கும் பயண உரிமை உண்டு! தொடர்வண்டி முன்பதிவுகளை இப்போது நன்றாகவே கண்காணிக்க முடிகிறது. அதற்கான தொழில்நுட்ப சாத்தியங்கள் உண்டாகி விட...